The newest Raspberry Pi enclosure is here, and trust us, it’s tough. The TuxCase from Tux-Lab is a nice snug enclosure for Raspberry Pi boards that is machined out of a chunk of 6061 extruded aluminum bar stock. A .118" thick acrylic cover protects the top side of the board while letting you see the status LEDs and providing access to things like the Ethernet, HDMI, and audio jacks. Of course there are openings milled out for the USB 2.0 and micro connectors so you can easily connect power to the board in the enclosure.
Six 4-40 screws are included for attaching the Raspberry Pi board to the enclosure and for securing the acrylic cover. If you want to easily be able to remove your Raspberry Pi from the enclosure, there is an acrylic floor spacer that also comes available with the TuxCase. Also, there are four additional mounting hole drilled and chamfered at 100 degrees into the base of the enclosure to secure your Pi to any surface.
- 1 x Aluminum Enclosure Body
- 1 x Acrylic Cover
- 1 x Acrylic Interior Base
- 2 x Nylon Spacer
- 2 x Nylon Washer
- 6 x 4-40 Screws
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.