The TRS (tip ring sleeve) jack breakout is a simple board that allows a ¼" stereo audio jack to be soldered on to gain easy access to all of its broken out pins. Makes jack easier to use with breadboards, and labels the connections to cut down on confusion about the normal connections. With this breakout you should find it less complicated to add a ¼" jack to your home stereos or PA systems.
This board breaks out the all the pins you will need to gain access to your TRS jack including GND, T (tip), TN (tip neutral), R (ring), RN (ring neutral), S (sleeve), and SN (sleeve neutral). We’ve also included two mounting holes, which can easily be snapped off if need be, for your basic 4-40 type screw.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.