Stop noodling around with an LM317 and wall wart - you can wield all the power with the DP832 Triple Output 195 Watt Power Supply!
If you're doing any kind of electronics past Arduino-type hacking, you've probably been in a position where you need reliable power and the ability to source, analyze, and coordinate it to best suit your needs. A motor that wants 12V @ 2A? 5V @ 3A? Current-limited power for testing out high-watt LEDs? Negative & positive rails for an old TTL project? You've got floating ground's here, no problem!
The DP832 from Rigol is the ultimate tool with two 30V channels and one 5V channel - all running at up to 3 Amps. So good, Ladyada has one just like it on her desk!
Power monitoring is also super user-friendly with built-in V, A, and W measurements. These also have wave tracking, timing, and analysis features so the DP832 is more versatile than standard models. Finally, the DP832 has the new digital triggering feature that allows you to connect and combine power supplies together so you can have a mega development bench with multiple outputs and channels.
There's less expensive desktop power supplies, but nothing as good! Once you try this bench supply out, you'll find yourself saving lots of time, and blowing up electronics less!
- 3 Ouputs; total power up to 195W
- Low Ripple Noise <350 uVrms/2mVpp
- Fast transient response time: <50 us
- Channel isolation: CH1 || CH2,CH3
- OVP/OCP/OTP protection functions
- Built in V, A, W measurements and waveform display
- Support for output Delay, Analysis, Monitor, and Preset functions
- 3.5 inch TFT Display
- Connectivity including USB Host & Device, LAN, and Digital IO
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Rigol products, click here!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.