The LIS331HH is an ultra low-power full-scale three axis linear MEMS accelerometer. It has a digital I2C/SPI serial interface which makes it ideal for using in embedded applications. The device also features ultra low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep to wake-up functions.
The LIS331HH has dynamically user selectable full scales of +-6g/+-12g/+-24g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1kHz. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
- 2.16-3.6V input
- Ultra low-current mode, down to 10uA
- 6g/12g/24g selectable
- I2C/SPI digital output
- 16 bit data output
Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1mm LGA
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade