FXLN83XXQR1 series is a low power consumption with high precision sensor. The highest bandwidth could arrive 2.7kHz. And analog output could be compatible with most MCU. It is well suited to measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock.
The new FXLN8361 accelerometer sensor provides two measurement range: ±2g/±8g. You could select your range according to your application.
- Power Supply: 3.3-8V;
- Sensitivity: ±2g/8g
- Low power consumption (180 μA working current);
- High sensitivity;
- Low-pass filter with internal signal processing functions;
- Stable performance, shock-proof capability.
- Dimensions: 37.44X26.43mm
- Triple Axis Accelerometer FXLN8361 x1
- Analog sensor cable x3
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.