This is a breakout board for the ultra low-power LIS331HH three axis linear accelerometer. The device has a digital I2C/SPI serial interface which makes it ideal for using in embedded applications. All major pins are broken out to 0.1" spaced headers. It also includes two mounting holes as well.
The LIS331HH is an ultra low-power full-scale three axis MEMS linear accelerometer. It has a digital I2C/SPI serial interface which makes it ideal for using in embedded applications. The device also features ultra low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep to wake-up functions.
The LIS331HH has dynamically user selectable full scales of +-6g/+-12g/+-24g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1kHz. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
Not sure which accelerometer is right for you? Our Accelerometer and Gyro Buying Guide might help!
- 2.16-3.6V input
- Ultra low-current mode, down to 10uA
- 6g/12g/24g selectable
- I2C/SPI digital output
- 16 bit data output
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.