The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low power, three-axis MEMS accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement up to ±16g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either a SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4mg/LSB) enables resolution of inclination changes of as little as 0.25°.
Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion and if the acceleration on any axis exceeds a user-set level. Tap sensing detects single and double taps. Free-Fall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped to interrupt output pins. An integrated 32 level FIFO can be used to store data to minimize host processor intervention.
Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation.
- 1.8V to 3.6V supply
- Low Power: 25 to 130uA @ 2.5V
- SPI and I2C interfaces
- Up to 13bit resolution at +/-16g
- Tap/Double Tap detection
- Activity/Inactivity monitoring
- Free-Fall detection
Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 1mm LGA
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade