The front of the shirt has the now legendary Transistor Man diagram from Horowitz & Hill's "The Art of Electronics".
Not only did Adafruit get a blessing to make these from Cambridge Press, Adafruit even got a scan of the original artwork transparency from Professor Hill! These are without a doubt, the coolest NPN shirts Adafruit have ever seen.
These shirts are directly printed onto high quality American Apparel T's. The women's are 100% cotton, the men's sizes are a 50/50 poly-cotton blend. Adafruit find these shirts to be a little more expensive than the common 'Hanes' T's but they're much more comfortable and better fitting -- especially the women's sizes! All shirts are black with white ink. Please check the links above to American Apparel for detailed fitting information.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.