Did you know that inside every transistor is a little man whose job it is to watch the incoming base current and adjust the collector-emitter impedance to match the datasheet? Its true! And now you can celebrate the hard-working guy with this fabulous Transistor Man tee shirt.
The front of the shirt has the now legendary Transistor Man diagram from Horowitz & Hill's "The Art of Electronics". Not only did they get a blessing to make these from Cambridge Press, they even got a scan of the original artwork transparency from Professor Horowitz! These are without a doubt, the coolest NPN shirts they've ever seen.
These shirts are directly printed onto high quality American Apparel T's. The women's are 100% cotton, the men's sizes are a 50/50 poly-cotton blend. They find these shirts to be a little more expensive than the common 'Hanes' T's but they're much more comfortable and better fitting -- especially the women's sizes! All shirts are black with white ink. Please check the links above to American Apparel for detailed fitting information.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.