The MPR121QR2 IC is a great way to build simple capacitive touch interfaces, and now it’s even easier to incorporate into your Arduino projects with the touch shield. The touch shield has 9 capacitive touch pads, with headers for the remaining 3 electrode connections. With this shield you can have a total of 12 touch sensitive buttons. An on-board logic level converter allows it to work with 5V and 3.3V Arduino boards. Simply solder on some header pins and stack it on to your Arduino for a convenient input device. Check below for some example code to get you started.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade