The original Cylons are from TV’s Battlestar Galactica. They are humanoid robots with a scanning red visor where their eyes should be.
This is a tinyCylon because it’s, well, tiny and because it is based on Atmel’s ATtiny family of microcontrollers. My tinyCylon is a small, electronic device which simulates the red scanner. Add some chrome and you’re halfway there!
Where some people look at my little invention and see a Cylon, other people see KITT’s scanner from TV’s Knight Rider. I guess a lot depends on how old you were when these TV shows were first aired.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.