The Pushbutton Module is possibly the simplest sensor available. It detects when a person or an object presses on its circular cap.
Output:This module outputs 5v when the button is pressed and 0v when released. Pressing the button closes the circuit. When connected to an input on the Arduino using the TinkerKit Shield, you can expect a value of 1023 while the button is pressed and 0 when released.
Module Description: This module features a 12mm pushbutton , the standard TinkerKit 3pin connector, a green LED that signals that the module is correctly powered and a yellow LED that is lit only when the button is pressed.
This module is a SENSOR. The connector is an OUTPUT which must be connected to one of the INPUT connectors on the TinkerKit Shield.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.