The Power LED is an actuator. Five ultra-bright LEDs can be powered from an Arduino pin.
Input: Arduino provides a maximum of 40 mA per pin, enough to light up the five LEDs using the DigitalWrite() and AnalogWrite() functions.
Module description: This module features Five AWT801-S LEDs from Seoul Semi Conductor, the standard TinkerKit 3pin connector and a green LED that signals that the module is correctly powered and a yellow LED that is lit only when the LED is lit. A resistor limits the voltage from the Arduino, protecting the lights.
This module is an ACTUATOR. The connector is an INPUT which must be connected to an OUTPUT connector on the TinkerKit Shield.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.