This module switches a high current load using a high power transistor. Unlike a mechanical relay, this is capable of high speed switching for use with PWM.
Input: This module lets you control devices operating at a maximun of 24VDC with an Arduino pin. To wire the module, connect the power supply for your device (max 24 V) to the V+ and GND terminals. Connect the device to M+ and M-. Be aware of your circuit's polarity, you could damage your components if it is not wired correctly.
Module Description: This module features an IRF520 power MOSFET transistor, a kick-back diode, a standard TinkerKit 3pin connector,a signal amplifier, a green LED that signals that the module is correctly powered and one yellow LED whose brightness depends on the input signal received by the module.
This module is a ACTUATOR. The connector is an INPUT that must be connected to an OUTPUT on the TinkerKit Shield.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.