It’s interesting to hack one of your appliances or lighting projects into a whistle controlled intelligent one. The whistled allows you to do so by simply whistling two musical notes. To set it up, you just need to connect your 5.5/2.1mm DC connector on one end and your load on the other.
To grab a sense of how it actually works, check out the presentation video below:
ESD protected PCB, covered in transparent heat shrinkable tubing
Voltage must be between 4.5 and 18V at the input (barrel connector)
Reversed polarity protection
Max current of 5A
16 bits PWM output
SWD pads for programming
Listening range of 15m / 50feet
Cortex M4 microcontroller performing 80 FFTs / sec
Maximum voltage on the screw terminals is 25 Volts (don't forget the flyback diode!)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.