Have you ever tried making a connection from your Raspberry Pi B+ to a breadboard and had trouble finding the pin you need because nothing is labelled? Have you made mistakes matching a diagram of the pinout to the actual pins? Are you not making enough connections to use Adafruit's amazing Pi T-Cobbler? Try the Raspberry Leaf!
The Raspberry Leaf is a piece of high quality glossy paper that's cut and drilled to to pop over the GPIO pins of your Raspberry Pi B+ and label them for easy connection. It greatly simplifies using the Raspberry Pi with a breadboard. All you do is push the leaf all the way down over the GPIO pins and then you're ready to go!
All the numbers refer to the BCM GPIO Number so if you're using the RPi.GPIO library then be sure to set the BCM mode using the function setmode.
The Raspberry Leaf for the B+ is sold in packs of two.
And if you are looking for a Leaf for the standard Model B, click here!
Note: The Raspberry Pi Model A+ and Raspberry Pi 2 are also compatible with this product!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.