Akimitsu "The LED Artist" Sadoi is a local New York artist who designs and makes beautiful LED art. Adafruit are excited to carry his lovely new wearable designs. The A12 is a wearable ring, a little less than 2" diameter, that has 12 RGB LEDs that animate and sparkle. Comes fully assembled and with a non-rechargeable CR2450 coin cell.
- 12 full-color LEDs produce beautiful colors.
- Comes with a non-rechargeable battery (CR2450, easily replaceable).
- Battery will typically last about 5 hours continuously.
- Also comes with black cord (lanyard) to hang around your neck.
- 10 beautiful animation patterns pre-programmed.
- Demo mode automatically runs though all animation patterns – changes every minute. (Activated by holding the button at the startup.)
- Rechargeable battery (LIR2450) is also available as an option. This recommended option lights the LEDs brighter, as it has higher voltage.
- The charger for the above is also available.
- Dimension: 1.9 inch diameter, 0.4 inch thick (including the battery)
The LED Artist A12 - RGB LED Wearable (13:35)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.