Akimitsu "The LED Artist" Sadoi is a local New York artist who designs and makes beautiful LED art. Adafruit are excited to carry his lovely new wearable designs. The A12 is a wearable ring, a little less than 2" diameter, that has 12 RGB LEDs that animate and sparkle. Comes fully assembled and with a non-rechargeable CR2450 coin cell.
- 12 full-color LEDs produce beautiful colors.
- Comes with a non-rechargeable battery (CR2450, easily replaceable).
- Battery will typically last about 5 hours continuously.
- Also comes with black cord (lanyard) to hang around your neck.
- 10 beautiful animation patterns pre-programmed.
- Demo mode automatically runs though all animation patterns – changes every minute. (Activated by holding the button at the startup.)
- Rechargeable battery (LIR2450) is also available as an option. This recommended option lights the LEDs brighter, as it has higher voltage.
- The charger for the above is also available.
- Dimension: 1.9 inch diameter, 0.4 inch thick (including the battery)
The LED Artist A12 - RGB LED Wearable (13:35)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade