This is Terror-Min, the wonderful toy to annoy and bring terror to the most patient parents. It’s a simple kit based on the principals of a Theremin that makes noise based on how the user interacts with the light sensor. This is a great kit that goes together quickly and easily for those who are just beginning how to learn to solder.
- 1 x Terror-Min PCB
- 1 x Piezo Speaker
- 1 x photocell
- 1 x PNP 2N3906 transistor
- 1 x NPN 2N3904 transistor
- 1 x 10k resistor
- 1 x 0.47uF cap
- 1 x mini power switch
- 1 x battery holder pack
- 4 x 1500mAh AA Alkaline Battery
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.