The TellyMate Shield equips an Arduino with the ability to send simple text and graphics to a TV. The TellyMate Shield connects to an Arduino board using long headers which extend through the shield. This keeps the pin layout intact and allows another shield to be stacked on top.
Arduino uses digital pin1 (TX) to communicate with the TellyMate. Just plug it into your Arduino and use Serial.println() commands to output text onto your TV!
The shield provides a 3.5mm jack and the necessary cable to convert to a composite video connection. The baud rate is selected by jumpers, which are also included.
- TV output from your Arduino
- PAL or NTSC Composite Video
- Stackable Shield
- works with Serial.println() etc.
- 38x25 characters
- Black and White
- Simple Graphics
- Double width / height text
- Simple control codes
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade