Features of Taulman Alloy 910 3D printing material
Taulman's Alloy 910 filament is designed to be extremely strong without any composite fillers. The intention behind it was to make "The perfect filament for high-performance 3D printing". It is a high quality filament that is easy to print with, making it ideal for applications such as industrial parts and robotics.
According to Taulman, the material has "A combined tensile strength higher than the strongest co-polyesters, the druability of Nylons, a shrinkfactor that rivals Taulman's T-Glase, a vast range of chemical resistance, and a 95°C working range." At the same time it is designed to be used with ease and printible at 245°C. Having no fillers means that this filament is a pure plastic that is very versatile, but doesn't need any special treatment or skill.
The following specifications have been provided by Taulman:
- Tensile Strength = 8,100PSI +
- Modulus PSI = 72,932
- Max Elongation at break = 31%
- Print Temperature = 245° C
- Nozzle size = Any – There are no particulates or additives in Alloy 910
- Tg = 90° C
- Shrinkage = 0.0031 in/in
- Transmission = 50%
- Color = Subtle Amber – May be dyed with acid based dyes.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade