With a comically inflated design, this cute little blowfish is loads of fun to build, loads of fun to play with, and educational too! The rounded body gives the Blowfish a unique look that differs from the flat designs of previous Robocraft models, and its transparent green plastic allows the inner-workings of the device to be easily observed. The tail fin’s neutral position can be manually adjusted to control the direction in which the blowfish swims.
- Total length: 197 mm
- Total height: 81mm
- Comprised of mainly transparent plastic allowing internal mechanics to be displayed after assembly and during use.
- Easy screw assembly and wiring.
- Water-proof sealing tape for the body and rubber rings for screw holes and switch are provided.
- A screwdriver for the assembly is provided.
- Includes Type 130 motor with low gear ratio (58.2:1) for controlled propulsion.
- Requires one AA (a.k.a. R6 or UM3) battery. (sold separately)
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.