How it works
Motor rotation is transferred to the legs via cranks and linkage rods, causing the Mechanical Racehorse to gallop. Two linkage rod holes on the rear legs allow you to choose between two running styles. The mechanical horse is comprised of mainly transparent orange plastic, which allows you to easily see the internal mechanics in action.
This kit it includes 3 different sets of stickers. Each sticker set contains a horse’s mask and number and jockey’s clothing. These stickers let you make your model easily distinguishable while racing with friends!
- Total length: 193 mm
- Total height: 95 mm
- Body material: ABS resin
- Gearbox, motor, and control switch are included.
- Stickers for horse’s mask and number, and jockey’s clothes are included.
- Requires one AA (a.k.a. R6 or UM3) battery. (sold separately)
- Continuous running time with alkaline battery: 1.5 hrs.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.