How it works
The Boxing fighter is driven by two independent gearboxes. Each gearbox transfers movement to both its associated foot and arm via crank plate and linkage rod, causing the arm to punch as the foot propels the unit. Each gearbox is controlled by a corresponding lever on the two-channel remote control, which means you can move your fighter forwards or backwards while turning to the left or the right. In no time you will be able to make your boxing fighter go anywhere you want.
Through a simple adjustment of the elbow linkage rod, the type of punch can be changed from an upper cut to a straight jab. By adjusting one arm for upper cuts and one for straight jabs, you can achieve a combination of the two attacks for more tactical fights. You can also adjust the stability of each fighter, making it easier or harder for your fighter to be knocked down. If the fighter gets hit in his mouth, his judging plate drops to indicate that he has lost the match.
The fighter’s body is made from a transparent blue ABS resin that allows you to see all of the motors, gears, cranks, and linkage rods in action.
- Total length: 141 mm (arm extended), 87 mm (arm retracted)
- Total width: 92 mm
- Total height: 144 mm
- Total weight: 160 g (without remote control)
- Body material: ABS resin
- Gearbox, motor, and remote-control are included.
- Motor and electronic circuit come pre-wired.
- Kit also comes with practice punch ball.
- A screwdriver for assembly is provided.
- Requires two AA (a.k.a. R6 or UM3) batteries (sold separately).
How to play
There are many ways to enjoy the remote-control boxing fighter:
- Build a course that the robot should follow in order to reach the target that has to be hit.
- Create a ring with a board or a tile and defeat your opponent by punching them out of the ring.
- Make walls with various blocks and try to destroy them with the boxing fighter as fast as possible.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.