This is a 4.7Farad capacitor. This small cap can be charged up and then slowly dissapated running an entire system for hours. Combine two in series for 2.35F/5.4V. Do not over voltage or reverse polarize these capacitors.
It can be used in Electric toys, wireless modems, motor drivers, portable terminals, duplicators (rapid heating), car audios, remote controllers (self-electric charging), AMR(Automatic Meter Reading), uninterruptible power supply(UPS), electric valves, actuators, wind velocity(pitch control), alarm/security devices
- Rating Voltage:2.7V
- Capacitance:4.7 Frad
- Rating output current: 1A
- Maximum output current:>4A
- Leaking current:0.03mA
- Max. Internal Resistance:0.03 m Ohm
- Voltage Under 24 hours charging:2.4V
- 500,000 cycle life (semi-permanent)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.