AVR-ISP500 is a fast and reliable USB AVR programmer, and works directly with AVR Studio. It is recognized as a STK500 programmer and programs all AVRs. It emulates USB CDC so no drivers are required and works under Windows, Linux and MacOS. If you do not want to use AVRStudio you can use AVR-ISP500 with AVRdude.
Dimensions: 45x30 mm (1.7x1.2") + 20 cm (8") cable
- USB Powered
- Connects to PC via USB 2.0 Full speed
- Uses Atmel’s 2x5 pin ICSP and 2x3 connector layout
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.