The STEMTera is an innovation in breadboard history. It is the first breadboard with an Arduino-compatible hardware suite built in that works with thousands of shields. With ATmega16U2/32U2 pins exposed, native USB projects can be easily developed using the LUFA framework. The STEMTera also features a LEGO® brick-compatible bottom that empowers projects to be built beyond imagination. This version of the STEMTera is housed in a durable blue ABS plastic enclosure.
Since the STEMTera is a development board built directly into a breadboard, it eliminates the need for messy wires to be strewn about your work space. Having two microcontrollers built inside the breadboard provides direct access to ATmega328P and ATmega16U2’s I/O pins. With the 21 I/O pins of the ATmega32U2 exposed, users will be able to develop native USB projects with ease. These extra I/O pins can work directly with the LUFA framework without having a middleman to translate messages, as with the original Arduino UNO. Additionally, the STEMTera is pin-to-pin compatible with an Arduino UNO R3 shield and supports multiple IDEs, including: Atmel® Studio, Arduino IDE, AVR-GCC, AVR-GCC with LUFA, Scratch and more!
The STEMTera even has a LEGO-compatible 10x14 bottom cover that enables LEGO bricks to be connected directly into the breadboard without using special mounting techniques or adapters.
Dimensions: 111.8mm x 79.8mm x 16.1mm
- Dual Microcontroller — ATmega328P & ATmega16U2
- LEGO-Compatible Bottom Cover
- USB Native Development
- 4 LEDs (Power, TX, RX and L)
- Blue ABS Enclosure
- IDE Support
- Atmel Studio
- Arduino IDE
- AVR-GCC with LUFA
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.