The Intel® Edison /Galileo development platform is the first in a series of low-cost, product-ready, general purpose compute platforms that help lower the barriers to entry for entrepreneurs of all sizes—from pro makers to consumer electronics and companies working in the Internet of Things (IoT). The Intel Edison development platform packs a robust set of features into its small size, delivering great performance, durability, and a broad spectrum of I/O and software support. Those versatile features help meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
So, how to start?
Hand-picked from our bestselling list, carefully tested and packed in this sleek box, we are introducing you this Start Kit for Intel® Edison/Galileo. This kit includes everything you need to get started with Intel®'s newest development platform. With this kit you will be able to let Edison/Galileo "senses" the sorrounding world and interact physically. It's as easy as block building with IO Expansion Shield V7 and multiple useful interfaces: Xbee, Bluetooth/APC 220, etc. Our classic 3 color pin design and sample code will also guide you to your very first successful Edison/Galileo project.
Note: Intel® Edison/Galileo is not included in this kit.
- Analog Sound Sensor
- Digital Buzzer Module
- PIR Motion Sensor
- LM35 Analog Linear Temperature Sensor
- Capacitive Touch Sensor
- Analog Rotation Sensor V2
- Soil Moisture Sensor (Arduino Compatible) Immersion Gold
- Flame Sensor
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor
- Digital LED Light Module
- Digital Push Button
- IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1
- 9g micro servo (1.6kg)
- LCD Keypad Shield for Arduino
- Relay Module V3.1 (Arduino Compatible)
- Start Kit for Intel® Edison/Galileo x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.