These standard gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 10:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 16.8 oz-in. and a max speed of 303 RPM. Each standard gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft.
- Voltage: 3 - 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 10:1
- Stall Torque: 16.8 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 303 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 95 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 0.5A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
- DC Reversible
- Motor Size: 1.30” Diameter x 1.03” Length
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 0.715” Length
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Dimensional Drawing/standard_gearmotor_drawing.jpg)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.