These standard gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 1000:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 1102 oz-in. and a max speed of 3 RPM. Each standard gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft.
- Voltage: 3 - 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 1000:1
- Stall Torque: 1102 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 3 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 95 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 0.5A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
- DC Reversible
- Motor Size: 1.30” Diameter x 1.015” Length
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 0.715” Length
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Dimensional Drawing/standard_gearmotor_drawing.jpg)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade