This stackable 26-pin female header features two rows of 13 pins spaced with a standard 0.1″ (2.54 mm) pitch; this spacing is the same as on most solderless breadboards and matches 0.1″ male header strips. The extended pins allow multiple units to be stacked as popularized on Arduino shields, enabling removable daughter boards that can access pins without blocking them. The 2×13 size is notably used on the Raspberry Pi Model A and Model B.
Pololu also carry an extra-tall 2×13 stackable female header that includes an extra 0.2″ spacer, which gives it the necessary height to clear everything but the tall USB A connectors on the Raspberry Pi Model B. (And if you just want a standard, non-stackable 2×13 female header, Pololu have that, too.)
|Dimensions (in mm) of straight stackable 0.100″ female headers.|
The total width is 33.5 mm.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.