These are small spring terminals. Open the aperature with the small arm, insert the wire, release the arm and the wire is held firmly in place. This is a good quick way to to interface to bare wires. Capable of higher current and more resilient than breadboard or female header type connections.
Terminals with 0.1" standard spacing. Inserts directly into perf and proto board. Comes in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 positions. Rated up to 150V @ 2A. Terminal can accept 26 to 20AWG wire.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.