The spokepov kit comes unassembled and includes electronic parts and circuit board for one basic configuration Road/MTB SpokePOV with 4K of memory (for 4 animation images) and 60 high brightness LEDs (30 on each side).
In order to upload images to your SpokePOVs you will need a SpokePOV dongle kit with is not included. You will also need a magnet to attach to your frame that will trigger the SpokePOV. Buy one here or use your own!
Available in red, yellow, and blue. All colors can be used in MTB/road wheels (9.5" wheel radius minimum) and red and yellow in BMX (6.5" wheel radius minimum).
The Pacman/Ghost image shows a yellow set and blue set of SpokePOVs. The Biohazard image below shows a set of red.
To use with BMX/Unicycle/kid's sized wheels, you'll have to cut the PCB yourself, read the instructions at the assembly webpage.
One single SpokePOV fits in one wheel, you can add as many SpokePOVs to a wheel as you'd like get a better image. With one spoke, persistence at a speedy 15mph. Two spokes for cruising at 10mph. Three for a leisurely 7mph! Read more about specifications, full instructions, usage, etc. at the SpokePOV webpage.
- Dimensions (PCB only): 21cm x 11.6cm x 1.6mm (8.4in x 4.6in x 0.06in)
- Dimensions (assembled): 21cm x 11.6cm x 24mm (8.4in x 4.6in x 0.9inin)
- Weight (without batteries): 85g / 3o
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.