The SparkFun XBee Explorer Serial is a simple to use, RS232 to serial base unit for the XBee line. This unit works with all XBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2.5, standard and Pro version. Just plug the unit into the XBee Explorer, attach a RS232 cable, and you will have direct access to the serial and programming pins on the XBee unit. The board also supports DTR communication so you can reprogram and configure the XBee unit.
XBee modules, RS232 cable, and power supplies can be found in theRecommended Products section below.
Not sure which XBee module or accessory is right for you? Check out ourXBee Buying Guide!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.