Need a bit more than just a SparkFun Stepoko controller? The Stepoko Motion Control Add-On Kit provides you with everything you need to get your CNC moving, powered, and controlled. This add-on will allow you to convert a simple mechanical kit into a full CNC machine! Inside each kit you will find our SparkFun Stepoko board, four NEMA23 stepper motors, an enclosure milled to hold the Stepoko, a 24V/5A power supply, a toggle switch, and 6ft A-B USB cable. Just add your own rig (like the Shapeoko 3) and you are ready to get started.
The included SparkFun Stepoko is an Arduino compatible, 3-axis control solution with pre-installed grbl software and is able to connect to your computer to accept stepper motor commands. Additionally, the four stepper motors found in this kit are ideal for CNC projects by offering 125 oz.in of torque, 200 steps/rev, and adhere to a NEMA23 form factor. This new revision updates the firmware on the Stepoko board to the latest version (0.9j). We’ve also added a piece of thermal gap filler to help electrically insulate the board from your chassis and prevent problems from ESD, and some cable carriers for cable wrangling.
Note: This kit does NOT come with a power cable to connect the power supply to your specific wall outlet. This way you will be able to use your own cable that fits your country’s national standard.
- 1x SparkFun Stepoko (with thermal gap filler)
- 4x Stepper Motor - 125 oz.in (200 steps/rev)
- 1x Power Supply - 24V 5A
- 1x USB Cable A to B - 6 Foot
- 1x Toggle Switch
- 1x Big Red Box Enclosure (Milled)
- 3x Cable Carriers
- Stepoko Schematic
- Stepoko Eagle Files
- Stepoko Hookup Guide
- Datasheet (Stepper Motor)
- Thermal Gap Filler Datasheet
- Information Page
- Universal G-Code Sender
- grbl Wiki
- GitHub (grbl Repo)
- GitHub (Stepoko Design Files, Library, & Example Code)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.