Description: This is the SparkFun MiP Proto-Pack, a small PCB that can be attached to the MiP Robotic Platform to create custom additions based on your needs. The Proto-Pack screws into the MiP’s battery pack and gives the user a fair sized soldering area and a section to solder on a 4-pin Expansion Socket that can, when used in conjunction with anExpansion Cable, be connected to the MiP’s hacking port.
Each Proto-Pack offers plenty of space to prototype with .1" spaced through holes. With this PCB you should have no trouble designing and creating whatever kind of add-on you would like to be attached to your MiP Robotic Platform.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.