The Sparkfun Big Red Box Proto Board is a large, custom made PCB that has been specifically designed to be used with and installed into our Big Red Box. This board features a large prototyping area with exactly 1,488 solder points (yes, we counted). With this proto board you will be able to create or incorporate unique projects into a reliably weatherproof enclosure.
Each Sparkfun Big Red Box Proto Board is equipped with ten mounting holes to secure it inside the enclosure. The proto board can even be broken in half at the V-score that runs down the middle to use only half or, with addition of some standoffs, can be stacked on top of one another. Either option will require some ¼" 4-40 screws.
- Github (Design File)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.