Discontinuation Notice: This item will be discontinued once its current stock runs out. Please consider Pololu's black GM10 wheel as an alternative.
The GM10W wheel is made to match the Solarbotics GM10 Geared Pager Motor. This small plastic robot wheel is molded from ABS, and it measures just under 1" across by 0.22" wide. With the included rubber bands, the total wheel diameter is 1".
- One wheel
- Two rubber band tires (one is a spare)
To mount this wheel to a GM10 Geared Pager Motor, you will need to remove the motor’s included output shaft arm and centering spring. To make room for the wheel, you will also need to cut/break off the thin plastic rod that the centering spring clips to. Removing the arm exposes a 0.190" round shaft that is 0.125" long; the last 0.050" of the shaft is a square with 0.140" sides that seats into these wheels.
Note: This wheel does not come with any mounting hardware; please use the screw supplied with the GM10 Geared Pager Motor.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.