Adafruit are very excited to have one of the first (and we think the best) Enclosure for Arduino & project box now available in gray translucent plastic, the future! Here are all the details:
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 5" x 1.35"
- Injection molded gray translucent plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with Adafruit Protoshield on top with .45" clearance
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2xAAA holders. AA's can squeeze in but the case wont close nicely so they suggest AAA's
- Comes with screws for the LCD, Arduino and case
- Made in Canada!
Comes with all parts shown.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.