Note: This product is now only available by large-volume special order. Please contact us for more information.
This chip is a Microchip PIC12F629 microcontroller programmed with Pololu's dual serial motor controller firmware. You can use the chip either as a replacement part, or as a serial-to-PWM converter in your own motor controller design. The PIC uses its own internal oscillator, so very few external components are necessary.
For more details about this item, you can check the dual serial motor controller user’s guide (358k pdf), which includes a complete schematic diagram of a dual motor controller based on this chip.
Note: This chip requires additional circuitry to work and it is shipped without documentation.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade