These skate wheel adapters have a diameter of 1”, a width of 0.32”, and utilize the 0.77” hub pattern. These adapters allow you to attach the 2.975” or 4.90” skate wheels to almost any gear, pulley, or sprocket by connecting to any part utilizing the 0.77” hub pattern.
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
- OD -1”
- Width - 0.32”
- Hub Pattern - 0.77”
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade