The Simblee BLE Module is a small Arduino-programmable Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) module allowing you to get started playing with IoT (Internet of Things). The RFD77101 is a high performance, professional grade Bluetooth® Smart radio transceiver equipped with a built in ARM Cortex M0 microcontroller (with 128KB of Flash and 24KB of RAM, no EEPROM, running at 16MHz) that can be programmed using the simple-to-use Arduino IDE using Simblee extensions. Unlike other IoT offerings, Simblee integrates the GUI description code with the Arduino firmware running on the module.
The tiny RFD77101 module features 45-pin LGA 0.5mm pitch pinout with a 3ms signal latency and 10us accuracy. The Simblee module requires an operating voltage of 1.8V to 3.6V and is capable of communicating at an adjustable physical range from a few inches to hundreds of feet. Users can create sketches to run on their Simblees using the Arduino IDE. These sketches can include user interfaces, which can be displayed on the user’s smartphone or tablet, and which can be used to monitor the Simblee’s inputs and control its outputs.
Dimensions: 10mm x 7mm x 2.2mm
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V - 3.6V
- ARM Cortex M0 processor
- Bluetooth® Smart Stack built-in
- 128KB of Flash
- 24KB of RAM
- 3ms latency
- 10us accuracy
- Build iPhone and Android apps without Xcode or the Android SDK
- Built in AES encryption engine
- 29 GPIOs
- -93dBm receiver sensitivity
- -55dBm to +4dBm TX power
- Integrated 16 MHz crystal and 32KHz precision crystal
- Integrated antenna
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.