A clear laser-cut acrylic project case kit that fits DP10062 golden-rectangle PCBs (100mmx62mm). Protect your project from electrical shorts and fingers, but keep it accessible for hacking and showing off. Sick of Beige basic case v1 is designed to be simple, cheap, and easy to assemble. The project PCB is sandwiched between two laser cut acrylic sheets, and the whole assembly is held together with aluminum screws and standoffs.
Sick of Beige PCB templates and clear enclosures make it super easy to design your project for a case. Drop a standard PCB footprint on your schematic, and then route on the board template. The board shape, size, limitations, and many connector placements are already taken care of.
This case fits DP10062 (100mmx62mm PCB size) compatible PCBs.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.