A set of female header pins for PYBv1.0, PYBv1.1, PYBLITEv1.0 and PYBLITEv1.0-AC.
This set of header pins can be soldered onto the MicroPython pyboard (all versions), and mate perfectly with both the LCD and Audio modules, as well as the Protoskins. The black pins are used for the standard I/O ports and the 4-way GND rail, and the white pins are used for the 4-way V+ rail and the additional, inner I/O ports. The header pins are female and are compatible with standard 0.65mm square male pins.
In this set are 8 headers with 56 total positions:
- 2 of black 16-way (equivalent to Preci-Dip 801-87-016-10-001101)
- 3 of black 4-way (equivalent to Preci-Dip 801-87-004-10-001101)
- 3 of white 4-way
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Writing Code Onto MicroPython Boards
You have your shiny new MicroPython or Circuit Python board and you have Installed the Firmware and connected to REPL, but now you want to put your code onto the board. To do this we need to send the files over serial. Luckily Adafruit has made a too...
- Flash MicroPython Onto An ESP32
The ESP32 family of microcontrollers are incredibly powerful (2 Cores on a Microcontroller!) and when combined with the awesome writability of MicroPython can be used for all kinds of projects. The ESP32 generally does not come with MicroPython flas...
- How to Debug MicroPython Code
When you are working on microcontrollers it can be very difficult to know what your code is doing, with MicroPython we can use REPL (Read Evaluate Print Loop) to see the debug output and run python commands in real time. This tutorial will be lo...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.