ServoBlocks increase a servo’s load-bearing capabilities by helping to isolate the lateral load from the servo spline and case. The extreme versatility of ServoBlocks allow users to create complex, extremely rigid, structures with ease using standard Hitec servos. The 1/2” aluminum hub shaft provides multiple mounting options using 6-32 screws. The robust 6061 T-6 aluminum framework acts as a servo
exoskeleton, greatly enhancing the mechanical loads the servo can withstand. Our new .770” hub pattern is repeated throughout the framework to allow endless attachment options. Compatible with standard size Hitec servos with a 24T spline. Kit comes unassembled, servo not included.
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
- Hub Pattern - 0.77"
- Hub Shaft
- Hitec Standard Compatible
- Product Page (637110)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.