This unique motor is the Hitec HS-646WP servo. What separates this servo from the rest is that it is waterproof with a IP67 (Ingress Protection-67) rating! The HS-646WP is able to take in an impressive 7.4 volts and deliver 161.1 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.17 sec/60°, and those are numbers you can rely on!
This high quality servo is perfect for your mechatronic needs and if you are looking to get into robotics, this is where to start. The HS-646WP servo comes standard with a 3-pin gold plated power and control cable and all hardware listed below.
Note: The HS-646WP is actually slightly thicker than its other standard size cousins. Therefore, it is NOT compatible with the Actobotics Servo Mounts or ServoBlock Kits.
- Voltage: 6.0-7.4 Volts
- Torque: 133.3/161.1 oz-in. (6.0/7.4V)
- Speed: 0.20/0.17 sec/60° (6.0/7.4V)
- Direction: Clockwise/ Pulse Traveling 1500-1900usec
- Rotation: 180°
- Dual Ball Bearing
- 3 Metal Gears & 1 Nylon Gear
- 3-Pole Ferrite Motor
- C1 Standard Spline
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- 1x HS-646WP Servo
- 1x Four Point Horn
- 1x Double Arm Mega Horn
- 1x Circle Mega Horn
- 2x Single Arm Horn
- 4x Rubber Grommets
- 4x 2x15mm Phillips Screw
- 4x Brass Eyelets
- 41.9 x 21 x 40mm
- Wire Length: 180mm
- Weight: 60g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.