Seeeduino Film Motion Frame is a motion sensing extension board designed for Seeeduino Film. Its flexible, ultra-slim and small form factor is suitable for building wearable devices. It consists of a Barometer(HP03M), a 3-axis Accelerometer Sensor (MMA7660FC) and a 32 Mb serial Flash Memory (W25X32). This provide sensing and logging of altitude, temperature, air pressure and motion for Seeeduino Film. Film and other extension FRAMEs could be simply connected via the 20 pin universal bus like a chain. Its native 2.54mm pitch pins enable quick prototyping as well.
• Flexible, Ultra small / Slim form factor
• Seeeduino Film compatible
• I²C Barometer
• I²C 3-Axis Accelerometer
• SPI 32M-BIT Serial Flash
• 0.1" pitch pad breakout
• 20 pin daisy-chain flex bus
• Transform by cutting and chaining
• Reinforced to increase endurance
• Application Ideas
• Weather Watching
• Environment Sensing
• Sports and Gyms
• Hiking / Climbing
• Hobby Aviation
• Data logging
Please visit our wikipage for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.