In the pursuit for small form factor, flexibility and functionality comes Seeeduino Mega - derived from Arduino Mega it harnesses the power of ATmega2560 to spice up your project building experience.
ATmega 2560 @ 16MHz
Selectable 5V/3.3V operation
70 Digital IO
16 Analog inputs
14 PWM outputs
4 Hardware serial ports (UART)
Compatible with most Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila Shields
Small form factor, 30% smaller than Arduino Mega
Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load firmware – just plug to a USB port and you’re good to go.
Can be powered through a battery or through a AC to DC adaptor
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade