Seeeduino Lotus is an ATmega328 Microcontroller development board. It is a combination of Seeeduino and Base Shield. It uses Atmel ATMEGA328P-MU and CH340. ATMEGA328P-MU is a high performance, low power 8-Bit AVR Microcontroller. CH340 is an USB bus converter chip that can realize an USB to serial interface. Seeeduino Lotus has 14 digital input/output (6 of which can output PWM) and 7 analog input/output, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, 12 Grove connections, a reset button.
• Microcontroller: ATmega328P-MU
• Operating Voltage: 5V
• Digital I/O Pins: 14
• PWM Channels: 6
• Analog Input Channels: 7
• DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
• Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
• RAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
• EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
• Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.