Seeeduino GPRS is a IoT panel, you can connect to the internet through GPRS wireless network with it. Making/answering voice calls and sending/receiving SMS messages are also supported. Meanwhile, Seeeduino GPRS supports FM radio function and bluetooth communication. Seeeduino GPRS is base on Atmage32U4 and SIM800H. Atmage32U4 is a microcontroller and it is compatible with Arduino. SIM800H support Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption. SIM800H also brings some extra features like for example Bluetooth and FM radio. It is designed with power saving technique so that the current consumption is as low as 0.1mA in sleep mode.
Compatible with standard Arduino leonardo
Convenient external SIM card holder
Control via AT commands
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.