- Simple to configure and use
- Automatically logs data received on the serial input port
- Can be configured using a config file on the SD card
- Supports 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 and 230400 serial baud rates at 8-N-1.
- Supports both standard SD cards up to 2GB (FAT16) and SDHC cards up to 16GB (FAT32)
- Large input buffer (2048 characters)
- Full-size SD card form factor
- 14.7456 MHz crystal oscillator for precise baud rate generation
- Input voltage range: 3.3 to 12V
- Arduino-compatible bootloader installed for easy program update
- Full Arduino environment support - can be used as an inexpensive Arduino board for program development
- I/O ports supported in Arduino environment (in addition to the main serial port): 4 analog inputs, second serial port, I2C port
- Simple SDLogger original firmware restore procedure using the Arduino environment
- SDLogger hardware/firmware designed by Saanlima/Magnus Karlsson and released under CC BY-SA v3 license
- Design files, Arduino code and other ported code available on GitHub
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.